Problem: The Logitech K400 keyboard doesn’t work!
Explanation: The keyboard is loaded with American keyboard layout. For example, you can get the s via Shift + 2.
- Right click on link: autostart –> Save destination as
- save autostart at /home/horst/.config/lxsession/LXDE (Picture 1)
- Confirm overwriting the existing file (Picture2)
- Right click on link: de‑keyboard-layout.sh –> Save destination as (Picture 3)
- de-keyboard-layout.sh at /home/horst/ (Picture 4)
- View downloads in the Firefox browser and open them in the destination folder (Figure 5)
- Right-click on de-keyboard-layout.sh and view file properties (Picture 6)
- Switch permissions to file properties in Tab (Figure 7)
- Run drop‑down box: set to Everyone (Figure 8)
- Confirm with OK and restart the measuring station (Fig. 9)